Plant Prefab, is the first prefabricated home factory in the nation dedicated to sustainable construction, materials, processes, and operations. Plant manufactures custom and single/multifamily homes that are high-quality, healthy, and durable. With their patented building system, Plant delivers low-cost homes in half the time and with less waste than traditional site-based contractors. Plant models are fully customizable and available to individuals, developers, and architects. Plant was spun out of LivingHomes, and major funding was provided by Amazon and Obvious Ventures. The company operates out of a 62,000 sf facility in Rialto, California, with a design studio in Santa Monica, CA.
Plant Prefab seeks a Client Services Manager to continue our rapid growth. Reporting to the Director of Client Services in Santa Monica, this seasoned sales professional will help maintain and grow existing business with current accounts, proactively bring in new clients to Plant Prefab and own contract negotiation and contract creation in order to close new business. The Client Services Manager will provide exceptional customer service while striving to achieve or exceed stated corporate goals.
Our Ideal Candidate Will:
• Obsess over Plant Prefab’s clients to deliver a world-class customer engagement and purchasing experience
• Proactively grow the total number of prospects and revenue from assigned market through client meetings, presentations, industry networking and lead follow up
• Serve as a customer-facing liaison for all existing customers and new inbound leads
• Qualify prospective deals by assessing feasibility, budget, scope, and timing
• Create client proposals, contracts and RFP/RFQs
• Close deals in order to achiever or exceed stated corporate goals
• Coordinate internal resources to maintain customer required deadlines
• Utilize company CRM to maintain up to date records for all prospective deals
• Analyze and report on sales and activities in relation to corporate goals
• Attend and execute on requirements communicated in sales meetings
• Be a “people person” and a team player, able to work both independently and collaboratively
• Thrive in a highly collaborative, entrepreneurial environment
• Be motivated by the challenge and opportunity to fundamentally grow an organization to the next level
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills
• Strong analytical and organizational skills
• Strong familiarity with single and multi-family housing sales and homebuilding industry
• High integrity, credibility and dedication to the mission of Plant Prefab
• Ability to manage multiple projects, including coordinating cross department schedules
• High proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Commitment to best practices in sustainable design
• An eye for quality, detail and a desire to perform at a high level
• A self-starter who takes initiative and responsibility for their work and actions
• The ability to travel to client meetings and project sites
• Experience with modular home building or factory-built structures a plus, but not a requirement
Salary, performance-based bonus and stock options commensurate with experience and skills. Other great benefits including the opportunity to work with great architects and to create homes that improve the quality of living for people and the planet.
Please apply on Workable. No applications will be accepted without a cover letter.