Plant Prefab is the first prefabricated home factory in the nation dedicated to sustainable construction, materials, processes, and operations. Plant manufactures custom, single-family and multi-family homes that are high-quality, healthy, and durable. With their patented building system, Plant delivers lower-cost homes in half the time and with less waste than traditional, site-based contractors. Plant models are fully customizable and available to individuals, developers, and architects. Plant was spun out of LivingHomes, and major funding was provided by Amazon and Obvious Ventures. The company operates out of a 62,000-square-foot facility in Rialto, California, with a design studio in Santa Monica, CA.
Plant seeks a Marketing Coordinator to support the development and execution of Plant’s marketing initiatives. Joining the company at pivotal time of growth, this new role will contribute to both inbound and outbound marketing programs that encompass social media, email marketing, events, public relations, and more. The position will be based in our Santa Monica design studio and report to the Marketing Manager.
• Continuously refine and improve company social media guidelines, and own the company social media content calendar. Utilize these tools to craft and post targeted content across all company social media accounts.
• Monitor and respond to social media conversations, and identify opportunities for engagement with fans and industry influencers.
• Track and report on social media KPIs.
• Support company marketing events, from planning and promotion, to logistical coordination and on-site execution, to post-event reporting and lead nurture.
• Support company involvement in industry events, from researching and vetting opportunities, to preparing presentations, to overseeing post-event follow-up.
• Configure, deploy, and report on email marketing campaigns.
• Make updates on company website, and track and report on website KPIs.
• Help facilitate and track public relations efforts, including high-profile media visits, interviews, and pitches.
• Support business development efforts, including preparing presentations and supporting lead follow-up.
• Work with company partners to facilitate photo shoots, production of branded collateral, and other promotional efforts and materials.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Communications, or a related field
• 2-3 years of professional marketing experience (not including internships)
• Proficiency with Hootsuite (or similar) and in-platform social media analytics tools (e.g., Facebook Insights)
• Proficiency with Google Analytics
• Experience using a CMS platform
• Strong writing, editing, and proof reading skills
• Excellent time management and project management skills
• An exceptionally high degree of ambition and motivation, with a positive and humble attitude
• Good critical thinking skills, with the ability to solve problems and recognize opportunities
• A high degree of personal integrity
• A genuine interest in one or more of the following fields: sustainability, architecture and design, real estate development, and/or construction
Salary + Benefits:
• Salary, discretionary performance-based bonus, and stock options commensurate with experience and skills
• Excellent medical, vision, and dental insurance
• A casual, dog-friendly work environment in the heart of Santa Monica’s Ocean Park neighborhood, just six blocks from the beach
• The opportunity to make material contributions to high-profile projects that improve the quality of life for people and the planet, while establishing your career in a very successful start-up that’s poised for significant growth in the near future
Please apply on Workable, taking care to complete all required fields, including cover letter. No applications will be accepted without a cover letter.