You may already own the land, or you're eyeing a pretty parcel. Either way, LivingHomes can generally deliver a home anywhere a site-built home can be built.
The one difference – and only unique consideration – is whether we can transport and install your modules without bulldozing a new road or having to haul your home by helicopter (doable, but REALLY expensive). Topographically-speaking, we can install your LivingHome any place you would situate a regular house: a flat lot, hillside, provided trucks with the C6 modules can access the site and navigate all of the turns. To ensure that we can reach the property, the roads should be at least fourteen feet, with no severe curves or slopes. You’ll see below that we do two types of evaluations for you when you have properties, one quick and without charge, and another in greater detail if your site is more challenging and/or you’re pretty set on a specific property.
There is some important information we need to begin your project (listed as Critical Information, below). You can compile the info yourself, with contractors you hire, or we can help here for a fee.
What you do:
- Evaluate potential sites/select a site (see Evaluating a Potential Site coming soon).
- When you have a (potential) site, send us the address so we can do an initial transportation analysis. We may need to do a more comprehensive Feasibility Analysis (below) if there are questionable access issues. We WILL have to complete this Analysis before you enter Step 4 (Contract).
- Before you enter Step 4 (Contract), you must compile the Critical Information (below) for us. You can work with contractors you hire, as necessary, to help you complete this info or you can hire us to manage the process.
What we do:
- Initial review of your site for transportation access. We'll let you know if there are any specific issues that might preclude us from working with you (i.e. no factory who serves your state).
- Optional: Detailed Feasibility Analysis. If we do see issues with a site about which you're serious, we may need to do a detailed Feasibility Analysis which includes a site visit. We'd give you an estimate of any fees/costs that would be associated with this Feasibility Analysis.
- Optional: Assistance securing and managing consultants necessary to complete the Critical Information. This would entail a fee.
- Answer questions.